Wordcamp is a conference covering everything related to WordPress. These are official events approved by Wrodcamp central. It’s a non-profit event, with any surplus being fed back into the WordPress foundation, the charity holding all WordPress trademarks.
Wordcamp Vienna will have a full day of speakers and discussions from 9 am to 6 pm. Wordcamps are attended by people ranging from blogging newbies to professional WordPress developers and consultants. We expect the majority of guests to be influencers as opposed to end users.
- 11th April, 2015
- 9:00 am to 5:45 pm
- Universität Wien / Vienna University
Währingerstrasse 29, 1090 Vienna, Austriar
- 9:00 am – Welcome and Registrations
- 9:15 am – Opening Remarks
- 9:30 am – How to seduce Google with your WordPress site
- 10:15 am – Vagrant: disposable developer environment made easy
- 11:00 am – Coffee Break
- 11:30 am – WordPress Responsive and Fast: Speed Indexi
- 12:15 pm – Contributing to WordPress
- 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 2:15 pm – Client driven creation
- 3:00 pm – React and flux for WordPress
- 3:45 pm – Coffee Break
- 4:15 pm – How to properly split-test your WP website
- 15:00 – How a PHP based multithreaded infrastructure enables real enterprise environments
- 15:45 – Break (30 min) Farberei/Buffet
- 16:15 – Assets in the cloud
- 5:00 pm – WordPress is growing globally – are you?
- 5:45 pm – Closing Remarks
Join the WordPress team on the very best WordPress day in Vienna, for more information on the tickets and the event, please visit http://vienna.wordcamp.org/2015/