This time the sun shines at the WordCamp SunShine Coast Australia with the WordPress Developers and WordPress Professionals. Come and experience the best of WordPress Technology being covered by the best of technology speakers and those experienced from the Information and Technology Industry. So relax the beaches while you also engage in learning and business.
- 4th & 5th May, 2016
- Innovation Centre Sunshine Coast
90 Sippy Downs Dr,
Sippy Downs QLD 4556
Saturday, May 7
- 09:00 am Welcome to WordCamp Sunshine Coast
- 09:15 am Keynote Address Changing Tack: Adjusting your sails for the winds of change.
- 10:00 am This Could Get Awkward, What does an SEO do every day…. that you can do too?
- 10:45 am Morning Break – Day 1
- 11:30 am WordPress as a Product (WPaaP), Lessons from a year of customer support
- 12:15 pm How we disrupted the way the industry makes websites, Post-Mortem of a Hacked website
- 01:00 pm Lunch – Day 1
- 02:00 pm Finding Your Online Voice, Basic Security for Your WordPress Website
- 02:45 pm How To Create A Client Newsletter In Less Than 17 Minutes, Building a WordPress and Web Development Environment on Windows with Hyper-V
- 03:30 pm Afternoon Break – Day 1
- 04:00 pm Developing your Online Video Strategy, Building your first WooCommerce extension
- 04:45 pm Closing Remarks – Day 1
- 06:30 pm After Party – Mooloolaba Surf Club
Sunday, May 8
- 09:15 am Why Your Blog is the Secret Ingredient to Facebook Ad ROI: Woodford Folk Festival Casestudy, Tips & tricks to speeding up your WordPress website
- 10:00 am Local Business Challenges & How To Solve Them With WordPress, Never fear, the Customizer is here!
- 10:45 am Morning Break – Day 2
- 11:30 am Time’s important – let task management save yours, Debugging WordPress core and plugins!
- 12:15 pm How to Integrate a SEO, Content Marketing and Social Medial Campaign, Press Any Key To Continue
- 01:00 pm Lunch – Day 2
- 02:00 pm Social Media Marketing with Video in 2016, Getting to know the Facebook Instant Articles plugin for WordPress
- 02:45 pm Being Mobile Ready, How I built a custom theme in 10 minutes, and you can too!
- 03:30 pm Afternoon Break – Day 2
- 04:00 pm The inside running on the number one theme in the world, From bbPress to WordPress – The WordPress.org Plugin Directory
- 04:45 pm Closing Remarks – Day 2
For more information on this Event visit the official website https://2016.sunshinecoast.wordcamp.org/