The WordCamp is an event organized by WordPress enthusiasts around the globe. The event has lectures and workshops covering almost every topic on WordPress, where the speakers give useful tips as well as discuss certain case studies.
This is the sixth edition of WordCamp Poland where topics on blogging, programming and enterprise and freelance solutions based on WordPress will be discussed. It is an open event which usually attracts WordPress developers, bloggers, casual users, etc. to share and gain knowledge.
- 12th-13th September, 2015
- 10:00 am to 06:30 pm
- ICE Krakow Congress Centre
ul. Marii Konopnickiej 17,
Kraków 30-302 Poland
Topics will be:
- Contributing to WordPress: Why It’s Important to Your Business
- Is your WordPress feel safe?
- Creating themes of underscores (_s)
- Myths (in) security
- Wocker: Create a WordPress Development Environment in Seconds
- What content marketing can give your business?
- From idea to prototype in one day
- Fair pricing – that is what really buying paying for templates and plugins
- High speed WordPress setup
- 5 good advice for freelance
- WPsalesforce – do it yourself in one evening
- The Office for WordPress. Case Study Ministry of Education
To know more about the event and registration, please visit https://krakow.wordcamp.org/2015