Wordcamp Montreal is an annual conference about the world’s most popular blogging and CMS software WordPress. Wordcamps are held across the world, wherever there are enough users to organize events.
Wordcamp is a conference that focuses on everything WordPress. Wordcamps are informal, community-organized events that are put together by WordPress users. Everyone from casual users to core wordpress developers participate, share ideas and network with each other.
Developers, designers, and bloggers will come together for WordPress-related talks, workshops and networking.
- July 4-5, 2015
- July 4th – 8:00 to 20:00
- July 5th – 8:00 to 16:30
- Concordia University
1515 St. Catherine St. West, Montreal, QC H3G 1M8
Scheduled topics are:
- WordPress Customizer: For themes and more
- WordPress design trends
- Posts vs. Pages and Categories vs. Tags
- Typography, web fonts, and your site
- Conquer your files – A basic lesson in content organization
- Create your own shortcode
- Speed up your site
- Beyond UX: Designing for delight
- Writing secure code for fun and profit
- Discover the power of browser developer tools
- Jetpack for theme developers
- How to turn your WordPress site to a marketing machine
- How to boost your brain with fun?
- Top tips to trigger traffic
- Optimizer Google analytics pour WordPress
- Plugging into Plugins
To learn more about the event, please visit https://montreal.wordcamp.org/2015