The Wordcamp are events organized around the world by the local communities of wordpress developers and bloggers. Rather informal events, organized around lectures covering everything related WordPress, the open source CMS that powers over 75 million sites on the web.
Open to all, Wordcamp are also well frequented by bloggers, the developers, the consultants, the users, the agencies or else students. The first edition of WordCamp Lyon will offer a dozen conferences and workshops on various topics such as, SEO, marketing, design, development and security.
- Friday, 5th June
- 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- 4, Qual victor Augagneur, Lyon, 69003
Topics will be:
- Retraining and business: growing with WordPress
- Geotag your content through Geo Mashup
- How to organize a team around a project WordPress
- Sell digital products with easy digital downloads
- The art to build a mailing list, the tools and techniques that work in 2015
- Quickly mount a store locator with ACF
- Why WordPress is a more secure CMS?
- 50 minutes to build a mobile application connected to WordPress WP Appkit
- Maintenance matters
- Create a multilingual website with WordPress and Polylang
- WordPress, Git and continuous integration
- WPshop, the French e-commerce plugin for WordPress
To know more about this wordcamp event and registration, please visit http://lyon.wordcamp.org/2015/