Wordcamp is a conference dedicated to all things WordPress. Wordcamps are a really grass roots initiative, typically being organized and coordinated by users and developers from within the WordPress community and takes place in locations all over the world. The participants are mostly the wordpress developers, designers, software engineer, content bloggers and publishers. The event is open for people from all backgrounds and skillsets.
- 30th – 31st May, 2015
- 30th May – 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
- 31st May – 9:00 am to 4:45 pm
- Kindler Theater
P Block QUT Gardens Point,
Garden Points Road,
Brisbane QLD 4000
Topics will be:
- Keynote: Recurring revenue is the Holy Grail
- These are few of my favorite themes
- Plugin development 101
- How to get visitors marketing tropical North Queensland with us
- Once upon an API
- Make WordPress accessible
- 15 cool things you did not know WordPress could do
- Building a membership site with Woocommerce
- Email Marketing – The secret weapon to grow your business
- How to freelance like a boss
- Why isn’t my beautiful site enough?
- Writing and designing for successful content strategies – Words, images and interaction
- Contributing back to WordPress – Why it’s important for your business
- Wouldn’t life be better without clients?
To know more about the event and registration, please visit http://brisbane.wordcamp.org/2015/