Are you a UX designer or a front-end developer working for a UX – web design agency? It’s time to convince your boss as the one-day UX Conference at London beckons one and all. You can hear inspiring practical design talks from industry experts and also participate in the hands-on workshops for designers and developers. You can learn about conversational designs, i.e., creating chatbots, versioning design and rapid prototyping amongst many more cool UX topics.
Also make the most of this chance by collaborating with potential business partners, exchanging ideas, networking and having fun over food and drinks with peers.
- 13th Jun, 2017
- Canada Water Culture Space, London
Tuesday, 13th June, 2017
- 10:00 – 11:00 Breakfast Chat: What’s Next in UX?
- 11:00 – 12:00 Getting the Basics Right
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch break
- 13:00 – 14:00 Conversational Design
- 13:00 – 14:00 Workshop: Coding for Designers
- 14:00 – 15:00 Managing UX Teams
- 14:00 – 15:00 Workshop: User Testing
- 15:00 – 15:30 Coffee break
- 15:30 – 16:30 Versioning Your Design
- 15:30 – 16:30 Workshop: Card Sorting
- 16:30 – 17:30 Fake it Before You Make It
- 18:00 – 20:00 Drinks
Hurry! If you don’t want to miss this opportunity then go to the below link and click on “Book Your Tickets Now” button: http://theuxconf.com/