A TYPO3camp is a form of a barcamp. This is an open event with open workshops. Participants get to decide on a topic and make a schedule at the beginning of the day. A TYPO3camp brings in an accessible and relaxed ability to learn new things, meet TYPO3 specialists and participate in the TYPO3 community.
This year’s weekend will be packed with interesting talks and international visitors with various backgrounds in the TYPO3 world.
- 16th – 18th April, 2015
- 17th April – 9:30 am to 20:00 pm
- 18th April – 9:30 am to 17:00 pm
- Fontys Hogeschool Techniek en Logistiek | Campus Venlo (W1),
5912 BG Venlo,
Thursday, 16th April – Preparty , Café Central:
- 20:00 pm – A night out in the city of Venlo
Friday, 17th April – Community day, Fontys Venlo
- 9:30 am to 16:45 pm
- The future of TYPO3 CMS
- Introduction to building a website in TYPO3
- One-stop TYPO3 development environment
- State of CMS industry: Where are we heading?
- Using Neos for great customer experience
- Development partnership culture in open source
- TYPO garage, ask questions about TYPO3 and Neos
- Comparing CMS systems: TYPO3 – Neos – Drupal – WordPress
To know more the camp and registration, please visit http://www.typo3campvenlo.nl/