ProcureCon IT Europe is the only peer-led event bringing together 150 senior IT procurement professionals to benchmark collaborative, value-driven and innovative IT procurement solutions from Europe’s top IT spenders. IT helps impact your career and extend your network.
- Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
Av. Stadhouderskade 12, Amsterdam, 1054 ES Netherlands
- 24th November to 25th November
- Starts at 8:00 am on 24th November
- 24th November
- 8:00 AM Registration and welcome coffee, Setting IT procurement up for success
- 9:00 AM Chair’s opening remarks
- 9:10 AM Keynote Case Study – How to develop strategic thinking around IT procurement that links to your business KPIs
- 9:40 AM 360º Perspectives – How can you adapt your sourcing process to keep pace with fast-changing technology?
- 10:20 AM Morning coffee and networking
- 11:00 AM 360º Perspectives – What’s the best software licensing model for your business?
- 11:30 AM Partner Presentation – How to optimise and reduce your mobility costs
- 11:50 AM Case Study Revolution- How to put steering documentation in place to ensure supplier driven IT projects deliver
- 12:40 AM networking lunch
- 1:55 PM Drill-Down Classroom 1A – Mastering the evolution of Microsoft for more favourable licensing terms , Drill-Down Classroom 1B – Increasing value from your SAP licensing contract
- 2:40 PM Drill-Down Classroom 2A – How to minimise risk and control the costs of your Oracle investment, Drill-Down Classroom 2B – Increasing value from your IBM licensing contract
- 3:25 PM Afternoon tea and networking
- 4:05 PM Case Study – how to navigate the risk, complexities and nuances involved in negotiating and licensing SaaS, Partner Presentation – Technology in supplier management: Emerging trends, Creative Boardroom – How should traditional templates be changed: what are the must-haves to create agile contracts?
- 4:25 PM Case Study – How to drive negotiations and cut costs in a limited competitive environment, Case Study – How Deutsche Post DHL reduced its telecommunications spend by 20% with a regional approach
- 4:45 PM Evening drinks reception and mingling
- 25th November
- 8:30 AM Registration and welcome coffee, Rethinking internal stakeholder dynamics
- 9:00 AM Chair’s opening remarks
- 9:10 AM In Conversation with IT – What are your unmet needs and where can procurement truly help?
- 9:40 AM Partner Presentation – SAM the gateway to intelligent IT optimisation & cloud migration
- 10:00 AM Keynote Case Study – Aligning goals and building influence with IT: What does a successful relationship actually look like
- 10:30 AM Morning coffee and networking
- 11:10 AM Drill Down Roundtables (stream A), Case Study Revolution – What role should procurement play in ongoing vendor management? (Stream B)
- 1:25 PM Case Study – Moving towards a fully insourced model: how AstraZeneca is creating a captive delivery centre (stream A), Industry Presentation – How to find the right talent in the contingent workforce to ensure IT category management success (Stream B)
- 2:30 PM Afternoon tea and networking
- 3:10 PM Keynote Case Study – How to sustain high operational quality as your IT business transforms
- 3:35 PM Case Study Revolution –Which IT procurement initiatives should be global, regional or country specific?
- 4:20 PM Case Study – How Bombardier Transportation fully redefined its IT sourcing strategy to increase agility and quality
- 4:45 PM Chair’s closing remarks
For more information, you can find resort to its official website http://procureconitsourcingeu.wbresearch.com