The Open Source convention in Portland beckons IT managers, software development experts, Entrepreneurs and business development professionals, DevOps practitioners, community leaders and all others who are passionate about open source.
This conference focuses on projects in areas of innovation including blockchain, AI, edge computing, infrastructure, emerging languages and architecture.
It’s a splendid opportunity for you to not only learn about the latest technological advances in open source but also to successfully implement the same in your workflow. Sounds exciting!
- 16th-19th July, 2018
- Portland, Oregon
Monday, 16th July, 2018
- 8:00 am – 9:00 am – Morning coffee service
- 9:00am–12:30pm – .NET Core 2.0: From acquisition to containers
- 9:00am–12:30pm – A 10ish-step program for great tech talks
- 9:00am–12:30pm – Getting started with TensorFlow
- 9:00am–12:30pm – Kotlin for Android developers
- 9:00am–12:30pm – Power Git: Rerere, bisect, subtrees, filter branch, worktrees, submodules, and more
- 9:00am–12:30pm – Practical monitoring with Prometheus and Grafana
- 9:00am–12:30pm – Redux + WebSockets: Let’s build a real-time multiplayer game.
- 9:00am–12:30pm – Serverless content delivery
- 9:00am–12:30pm – Streaming microservices with Akka Streams and Kafka Streams
To view full schedule of 16th-19th July, 2018 click on link:- https://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/oscon-or/schedule/2018-07-16
Then what are you waiting for? Click the below link to secure your seat at the conference now: