NYC Camp is an open source conference, focused on accelerated learning to help attendees contribute back to their projects and communities. This annual grassroots conference brings together enthusiastic beginners and experienced developers from around the world.
The major goal of this conference is to boost the attendees learning. The conference brings together some of the most active minds in open source to help developers move past the plateau and surmount the learning curve from an intermediate level to advanced. They will also provide free trainings for attendees of all skill levels.
- Conference: July 16-19, 2015
- Precamp sprints: July 13-15
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- United Nations Headquarters
- On Thursday and Friday, there will be an exciting mix of summits and trainings
- Saturday will be an awesome day filled with informative sessions and a Keynote to inspire
- There will also be sprints running all week long (Mon-Sun), culminating with a special Sprint day on Sunday to close out the camp
- And various social events from Friday – Sunday
To learn more about eh conference and various other events, please visit http://nyccamp.org/