The Joomladay 2015 Sevilla is an event on the Joomla, a popular CMS Platform used in making websites. Being an active part of this bright event could be an excellent opportunity to come together to learn, teach and, ultimately, to share experiences on this CMS.
A group of Joomla Specialist will unite to deliver insightful lectures (theoretical and practical) for all levels, inspiring many learners and web programmers to adopt amazing techniques and that go into making full-fledged and functional Joomla based website. You can also grab the sumptuous opportunity to enjoy moments of active networking with all attendees.
It is a community event, created by the community and for the community. If you are interested CMSs Joomla !, or web technologies in general, you can not miss this event, the first of its kind to be held in Seville
- September 26th, 2015
- 09:30 AM
- Faculty of Tourism and Finance of the University of Sevilla
Ramon y Cajal Campus, Avda. San Francisco Javier s/n, Sevilla
The event program aims to cover most of the different aspects involved in creating websites with Joomla and everything surrounding the CMS:
- Practical introduction to Joomla!
- Programming and APIs
- Creating templates for Joomla!
- Responsive Design
- How to do business with Joomla and Free Software
- Mobile applications for Joomla!
Scheduled highlights of the event:
- 9.30 to 10.00 Accreditations
- 10.00 to 10.40 Keynote – Free software and productive business model by Rafael Poveda
- 10.40 to 11.20 Joomla! 10 minutes by Carlos House
- 11.20 to 12.00 Coffee break – Active Networking
- 12.00 to 12.40 Development of templates for Joomla by Sergio Iglesias
- 12.40 to 13.20 Responsive Web Design and Joomla! by Juanka Diaz
- 13.20 to 14.00 Size matters by Alejandro Dominguez
- 14.00 to 15.30 Lunch Break
- 15.30 to 16.10 Development of mobile apps for Joomla by Horacio Anibal Sanchez
- 16.10 to 16.50 I Love APIS by Luis Orozco
- 17.00 to 19.00 Roundtable for all speakers
To get the further information regarding Enrollment, speakers, sponsors, travel directions and many more, please go to http://joomladaysevilla.es/