The Macoun is the largest iOS and OS X developers’ conference in Germany. It takes place every year in the house of the Youth Frankfurt am Main. This is the seventh Macoun two days conference. This year, about 500 participants are expected, and everything will revolve around the programming of Macs, iPhones, and iPads.
- The House of Young German Men banks,
Frankfurt am Main,
- Participation for both days costs EUR 94.00 for developers and EUR 299.00 for the companies.
- Ticket for just a day will cost EUR 74.00
- Early booking until 15.07.2014
- Early booking will cost EUR 78.00 for developers and EUR 239.00 for companies, for both days.
- The last date for registration is 21/09/2014
With over 20 sessions, all revolving around the programming of Mac, iPhones, and iPads for two days will be held. On offer, practical contributions to Objective – C, Cocoa, the developer tools as well as project presentations will be taking place. The event is basically hosted for all those who are interested in the platform of Apple for professional software development. The 500 participants are expected from countries like Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, and England.
For further information on updated sessions and registration, please visit, http://www.macoun.de/