If you are a software development specialist, it’s time to convince your boss to let you attend the Internet of Things World event at the Silicon Valley. You can learn, discover, party and network with the torch bearers of IoT revolution. Be the first to know about the latest developments in the world of connected devices. Also learn about the true potential of IoT, how to bring it to life for your business, ensuring IoT competitor advantage with AR and VR, harnessing IoT opportunities to enhance community, cities as well as environment and much more from internationally acclaimed speakers at the 3-day conference.
- 16th to 18th May, 2017
- Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA
Monday 15th May 2017
- 09:00 am Workshop 1 – IoT Fundamentals by iot.inc
- 09:00 am Workshop 2 : IoT Enabled Machine-to-Machine Technologies and Standards
Tuesday 16th May 2017
- 08:30 am – 09:00 am IoT Kick Off: Where are we at and where are we heading?
- 09:00 am – 09:15 am KNect365 Welcome
- 09:20 am – 09:40 am Aligning your IoT Strategy: Where to start?
- 09:40 am – 10:00 am Reality’s Digital Twin – putting the trends into context of where is IoT really going, and why.
- 10:00 am – 10:40 am BIG PICTURE PANEL: Uncovering the true IoT potential … How far are we from a connected & intelligent future? How do we get there?
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am Bringing IoT to life for Business
- 11:30 am – 12:00 pm The Internet of (Healthcare) Things
- 01:20 pm – 02:00 pm PANEL The New Age of Industrial IoT
- 02:00 pm – 02:30 pm The next wave of IoT – Will Gen 2 unlock a whole new level of interoperability?
- 02:50 pm – 03:10 pm Looking ahead to the AI Opportunity with Danny Lange
- 03:10 pm – 03:30 pm Accelerating Mobility Innovation through Collaboration & Interaction
- 03:30 pm – 04:00 pm PANEL: Intelligent Transportation in 2020 and Beyond
Project Kairos – Start Up Academy
- 10:00 am – 10:20 am Another success story or a start-up apocalypse?
- 10:20 am – 10:30 am Chairman opening remarks
- 10:30 am – 10:50 am On the radar: Tech start-ups taking over the world by storm
- 11:10 am – 11:40 am Location, location! Why the Silicon Valley is the start-up heaven?
- 11:40 am – 12:10 pm Panel: 21st Century Calling: The VC prediction & where the start-up world is heading to?
- 01:30 pm – 02:00 pm The early day’s challenges & opportunities for IoT start-ups
- 02:00 pm – 02:30 pm What does it take to capture the heart of a top VC investor?
- 03:30 pm – 04:00 pm From Zero to an Acquisition Hero
To view full schedule of 16th to 18th May click on link: https://tmt.knect365.com/iot-world/agenda/1
Seize this opportunity by booking a ticket for yourself now! Click on the below link: