GOTO Amsterdam, a practitioner-driven enterprise software development conference designed for team leads, architects, and project management which organised for the software developers by the developers.
It will give a high quality conference experience where the tremendous amount of attention and investment has gone into the best content on the most important topics presented by the leaders in the community, staged in an intimate environment needed to support as much learning as networking as possible.
- Beurs van Berlage
1012 ZJ Amsterdam
Topics covered will be:
- Challenges in implementing MicroServices
- The origin of Scrum
- Waste is a crime: don’t waste your team
- Developing event-driven Microservices with Event sourcing and CQRS
- The secret assumption of Agile
- What’s new in Angular material design?
- Shield your Cluster: security and elasticsearch
- Achieving a dominant position in mobile payments
- Android extreme wearables
- Packer predictions panel
- Rocket and the app container spec
- Organizing work
- Apache Samza – A stream processing framework
- Achieving a dominant position in Mobile payments
To know more about event and registration please visit http://gotocon.com/amsterdam-2015/