This is the 8th year of FITC Amsterdam; it is hosted to learn about web design,web development, creativity and so much more. FITC is a mixture of creative technologists, designers, developers and awesome thinkers from varied innovative industries around the globe. They meet every year in Amsterdam to connect, challenge, inspire and to experience the cutting edge in design and technology.
In FITC, you will experience:
- 40 + plus speakers from around the world
- Two day conference + two evening events and optional workshop day add-on
- Over 50 presentations and panels
- Game-changing conversation on creative, technical and business topics in digital media
- 23 -24 February, 2015
- Monday 23rd, February – 9:00 to 18:00
- Tuesday 24th February – 10:15 to 18:00
- Piet Heinkade 179, 1019 HC
Topics to be discussed:
- High on Pixels for business and pleasure
- Flash professional CC: the future of animation
- Emerging technologies in the real world
- Creative Technology: Expectation vs. Reality
- Web vs. Native: Round one?
- Hands-on digital immersion
- Adventures in VR
- A peek of the future of 3D on the web
- Breaking the Workflow
Why you should attend?
FITC Amsterdam covers the future of everything innovative, technical and creative to leave you informed, challenged and inspired to create your very best work. The participants will also have a chance to network with like-minded people and connect with those who share the same passion at presentations, in the exhibitor hall, or at one of the legendary parties.
Who is it for?
This festival is for designers, digital artists, developers or anyone who creates things in the digital space. From technical to inspirational sessions, there will always be something for you to learn.
For information on registration and tickets, please visit http://fitc.ca/event/am15/