The event covers all aspects of Processing, payment acceptance and evolution of ecommerce. 80% of the participants are top managers of the leading companies of the industry and speakers from 30 countries.
It will enlighten you on various topics of online commerce: The role of the banks in the world of electronic payment services; Advantages, disadvantages and limitations of the non-bank payment structures; the first results and burning scenarios of the consumer lending online; the interests and the influence of the global providers of e-Wallet solutions.
There is a lot to get from brilliant speakers who will spill the beans about the financial aspect of the world of commerce as it revolves around the online sphere.
- Conference-hall of Radisson Blu Hotel
Riga, Latvija, 55 Elizabetes str.
- 19th to 20th November, 2015
- starts at 8:30 am on 19th November
- November 19th, 2015
- 8:30-9:30 Registration
- 9:30 to 9:45 Opening Ceremony
- 9:45 to 11:15 Banks or Non-bank financial institutions
- 11:45 to 13:15 E-wallet as everyday settlement tool
- 14:15 to 15:45 Online payments: tomorrow is now
- 19:00 to 23:00 Opening cocktail
- November 20th, 2015
- 9:00 to 9:30 Coffee Break
- 9:30 to 11:00 Behold, big spender!
- 11:30 to 13:00 Legal framework of online finance
- 14:00 to 15:30 beyond skyline
- 15:30 to 16:00 Closing Ceremony
- 20:00 to 00:00 Gala dinner
For more information on program, speakers, partners, registration, visit its official website https://ecom21.com/en/program