Designed to keep you abreast of best practice e-commerce and industry trends, it is a rare & focused opportunity for you to hear from a number of industry specialists & businesses and find out what works and what doesn’t in today’s e-commerce world.
Highlights will include case studies of best businesses that have embraced the world of online retail, industry specialists and e-commerce development experts from different disciplines.
As well as these case studies, you will hear how to increase sales, conversions and improve the online customer experience. Key topics will include e-commerce best practice search, email marketing & payments – backed by the latest advice, statistics & trends and, of course, there will be plenty of opportunity for networking with your peers over food, drinks and refreshments.
- Ham Yard Hotel, One Ham Yard,
London, W1D 7DT
- 7th October, Wednesday, 2015
- 12:30 to 17:00 followed by networking reception
The highlight of the event topics will be:
- Quick-fire e-commerce tips and advice to improve customer acquisition, engagement and retention that retailers can easily implement on their e-commerce websites based on experience working with 100s of niche retailers since 2000.
- Strategic advice and detailed tactical guidance on email marketing programmers that drive revenue and customer engagement: developing and refining lifecycle marketing campaigns, list growth techniques, preference centers, segmentation strategies, and message design.
- How to increase e-commerce revenue by connecting your shoppers with the products they’re most likely to buy by improving search, navigation, merchandising, recommendations and user-generated SEO.
- The innovation of payments and how to reduce friction in the consumer journey at the checkout.
For more information, you can simply go to http://www.screenpages.com/blog/screen-pages-news/ecommerce-seminar and seek further guidance pertaining to the event.