DSAI is the 6th International Conference on Software Development and Technologies for enhancing accessibility and fighting info-exclusion. Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) play a major role in our lives. However, ICT development which in indifferent to the concerns of social inclusion may raise barriers and increase the gap between the average user and those with special needs, instead of contributing to elimination this gap and promoting equal rights and opportunities for all.
- June, 10-12
- June 10th – 8:30 am to 22:00 pm
- June 11th – 8:30 am to 22:00 pm
- June 12th – 8:30 am to 14:00 pm
- Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology FIT
53754 Sankt Augustin, Germany
Topics covered will be:
- Mobile accessibility challenges: experiences, solutions and trends
- Accessibility in smart cities
- Web Accessibility: Development and evaluating solutions
- Computer vision and augmented reality applications/systems for enhancing accessibility and fighting info-exclusion
- New solutions and adaptive experiences for ambient assisted living and older adults
To learn more about the event, please visit http://www.dsai.ws/2015.