The line is pleasing and so are the activities. Learn from the Drupal Community and meet Drupal Development Experts, IT Outsourcing Partners, Business Owners at the largest DrupalCamp in Bristol. The event will be covering many topics where the focus will be on Drupal themes and Front End Development for Drupal open source framework. Also, they will be covering topics on PHP and Drupal Development that will help Drupal developers to excel in their development process. Registration on the spot is available.
- 22nd – 24th July 2016
- Colston Hall, Colston Street, Bristol, England
- Friday 10:00 to 10:30 – Registration and coffee
- Friday 10:30 to 10:40 – Introduction
- Friday 10:40 to 11:25 – New and improved … and amazing! Selling tech as business value, not shiny widgets.
- Friday 11:25 to 12:10 – Elementary, my dear Watson (the movie guide to accessibility)
- Friday 12:10 to 13:00 – Lunch
- Friday 13:00 to 13:45 – We hold these Online truths to be self-evident
- Friday 13:45 to 14:30 – Story mapping and sketching – humanising the requirements process
- Friday 14:30 to 14:50 – Coffee break
- Friday 14:50 to 15:35 – Client Q&A Panel
- Friday 15:35 to 16:20 – Personalisation – The Holy Grail
- Friday 16:20 to 16:45 – Apprenticeships
- Friday 16:45 to Saturday 0:00 – DrupalCamp Bristol Social
To register and buy tickets for the event visit : https://www.drupalcampbristol.co.uk/tickets