Whether, it is about developing hybrid mobile apps with HTML5 or developing iOS or Android apps. DevCon5 will show how to leverage most effective tools, frameworks and developer solutions to ensure the success of the project.
- July 20-22, 2015
- July 20th – 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
- July 21st – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- July 22nd – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- The Kimmel Centre,
NYU, New York City
What will you learn?
- How to develop an app that can scale to hundreds and even thousands of users – DC5 will show you the best way to scale your app
- Get educated on the framework that best fits the development need – Conference will cover jQuery, mobile, Angular JS, Backbone.js, etc.
- Understand how real-time communications using WebRTC can be integrated into your mobile
- Learn how to build analytics into your app to enhance UI
- Find the best tools to implement responsive design elements into your project
- Looking to monetize your app? Get VC insight and advice on how to develop, pitch and profit from your work.
To learn more about the conference and its detailed schedule, please visit http://www.html5report.com/conference/newyork/