If you are working for a Mobile App Development Agency, you have all the good reasons to head for Atlanta to attend the web and mobile conference. You can get solutions to common and complex problems faced by software developers and also get ideas to bring back in order to fix those problems. You can learn about technologies that work best together and also keep pace with new developments, products, services, best practices and more.
- 20th – 22nd Sep, 2017
- Cobb Galleria Centre, Atlanta
Day 1 – Wednesday, 20th Sep
|09:00||Workshop : Angular Fast & Furious (v5+)|
(01) Progressive Web Apps from scratch
(02) Functional Programming for the Web & JS
(03) Node Camp
(04) Swift 101 for the non-developer
(05) Design and iterative testing: how to create a winning design, every time!
(06) Angular + Spring + Bootstrap = JHipster (Full day workshop)
(07) How To Develop Like A Designer (workshop)
(08) Ionic Workshop: From Native to Web
(09) Redux with React Workshop
(10) React: Beginner to Advanced
(11) JS and IoT: Alexa, bots and more User Experience Strategy
Make the most of this opportunity to connect with peers, collaborate with potential business partners and have fun over food and drinks.
To view full schedule of 20th to 22nd Sep click on link: http://www.connect.tech/
Want to secure a seat for yourself at the conference? Don’t forget to register by clicking on the below link: