The topic Clean Code has captured massive attention in the last few years. It usually suggests easy to read and traceable code and was originally furthered by Robert C. Martin. A community dealing with this topic was built up round here too.
The benefits of Clean Code are obvious: stable programs, better maintainability of existing and new developed software, finding bugs faster and easier upgrading of software.
- NH München Ost Conference Center
Einstein Ring 20
- 3rd November to 5th November 2015
- 9:00 am on 3rd November
The Clean Code Days handle two issues: the management and the technical aspect. The management aspect especially addresses the cost reduction by clean software.
- Which reasons do you have to re-engineer working software?
- Which advantages have the management in a long term view and how can you measure those advantages monetarily?
- Which value systems are of importance?
- What have companies to consider when they except Clean Code in an external allocation?
The technical aspect targets the building of Clean Code and takes a look at the different grades a software engineer can pass through.
For more details on Clean Code days workshops and conferences, registration, go to its official website http://www.cleancode-days.de