Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR) and Mixed Reality (MXR) have already begun to disrupt the retail industry by reinventing the customer experience and now they are heading for the travel and tourism industry. To know how they are transforming industries and how mobile application experts are utilizing these technologies to bring a paradigm shift in app development, it is time for you to begin your journey towards London to attend the two day conference – AR/VR and MXR Summit 2017. You can learn from industry-leading speakers from across the globe and also make the most of this summit for professional networking and much more.
- March 07-08, 2016
- ExCel, London
- 10:00 AM Address & Welcome
- 10:05 AM Opening Case Study: The Pokemon Go Effect
The Pokemon franchise is one of the most popular games of all time but what effect has it had overall?
- 10:30 AM ‘How To’ & Best Practices
AR solutions benefits the enterprise by reducing costs, efficiency and ongoing processes.
But what are the realities of this technology?
- 11:00 AM Break
- 11:15 AM Keynote Case Study: Intersecting with The Internet
- 11:40 AM Case Study: Smart Glasses are Not the Future of Consumer AR
- 12:05 PM Lunch
- 1:05 PM Travel & Tourism
AR/VR will be driving a new wave of consumerisation across the travel and tourism industry,
but will the introduction of these projects boost the industry overall?
- 1:30 PM WEKIT
- 2:00 PM Break
- 2:15 PM Case Study: Navigating the World of Virtual Reality
- 2:40 PM Case Studies
Three pioneers present case studies of their successful projects.
- 3:10 PM Break
- 3:25 PM Three Projects that Illustrate the Importance of “Reality” in Mixed Reality
- 3:50 PM The Customer’s Futures Bright
- 4:20 PM Closing Keynote: Focus on the User: Application Driven Wearable Displays
- 4:45 PM Show Closes
To view full schedule of 7th & 8th March click on link:
Get yourself registered for the conference by clicking on the below link: