The biggest developer conference is going to take place in San Francisco this June. The Apple’s developer community will come together to witness and learn about Apple’s software platforms like iOS, OS X, WatchOS and tvOS. The event will have keynote speech which will be held at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and other sessions will take place at Moscon West.
- June 13-17,2016
- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium,
San Francisco, CA
- Over 1,000 Apple engineers supporting more than 150 hands-on labs and events to provide developers with code-level assistance, insight into optimal development techniques and guidance on how they can make the most of iOS, OS X, watchOS and tvOS technologies in their apps;
- Access to the latest innovations, features and capabilities of iOS, OS X, watchOS and tvOS, and best practices for enhancing an app’s functionality, performance, quality and design;
- The opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow iOS, OS X, watchOS and tvOS developers from around the world — last year, 80 percent of developers attended for their first time, and in total, more than 70 countries were represented;
- A series of get-togethers for attendees focused on particular topics with special guest speakers and activities;
- Engaging and inspirational lunchtime sessions with trailblazers and influencers from the worlds of technology, science and entertainment; and
- The Apple Design Awards which recognize iPhone®, iPad®, Apple Watch®, Apple TV® and Mac® apps that demonstrate technical excellence, innovation and outstanding design.
For more information on this event, visit the offficial website http://goo.gl/XwGnLi