The annual conference is especially dedicated to furthering agile principles and providing a venue for people and ideas to flourish. It invites to join attendees from over 40 countries, explore over 200 agile sessions, plus insightful keynotes and a host of social and networking events during the whole exciting week agile learning.
This conference gives the best opportunity to learn from, and network with the most influential agile professionals on the planet.
- August 3-7, 2015
- August, 3rd – 9:00 to 16:30
- August, 4th – 9:00 to 16:30
- August, 5th – 9:00 to 16:30
- August, 6th – 9:00 to 15:45
- August, 7th – 9:00 to 10:45
- Gaylord National Resort and Convention
Topics covered will be:
- Improvising with Agile
- Old code, new tricks
- Navigating the complexity of the organizational change
- Three keys to self direction and leadership
- Understanding digital cardwall usage
- Being Agile: having the mindset that delivers
- Who needs a scalable method?
- Agile productivity
- Visual management and blind software developers
- Conflict: to know it is to love it
- Agile and beyond: how far can you go in embedded software development?
- Three things you must know to transform any sized organization into an Agile Enterprise
To learn more about the conference and detailed schedule, please visit http://agile2015.agilealliance.org/.